O' my God! my Teacher!
I'm blank, totally blank
Empty, totally empty
I've no lesson from you today
What's my homework today?
I'm scribbling
without your teaching
O' my Teacher!
I'm a very dull student
in understanding
Teach me my lessons everyday
If you find any misbehaviour in me
Bear with me and accept me
I don't have own skills to write
To finish my lessons,
Holding my hands,
Write my lessons
for I'm nothing without your help
Look at this poor student
My dear Teacher!
You're everything to me
I'm blank, totally blank
Empty, totally empty
I've no lesson from you today
What's my homework today?
I'm scribbling
without your teaching
O' my Teacher!
I'm a very dull student
in understanding
Teach me my lessons everyday
If you find any misbehaviour in me
Bear with me and accept me
I don't have own skills to write
To finish my lessons,
Holding my hands,
Write my lessons
for I'm nothing without your help
Look at this poor student
My dear Teacher!
You're everything to me
No comments:
Post a Comment