Monday, 10 August 2020

Love letter to God - Part 1

“The Soul”  I am an orphan
  terrible baby crying to you
“Mom “  would I  call you
  Murmuring song is this 
Dear! My dearest breath
Lulling ocean of grace
You the King chosen me befor
You the ruler of Heaven and Earth 
You will cradle me in your lap
You as father comfort me in shoulder
You feed and nourish me by  your love
Yes!!  I will rejoice singing unto Thee 
Holding my hands you keep me
Bonding me with your love
Reproving once found my errors
You will warmth with nostalgia on me 
I forgot the link of father and mother
I forgot the relationship of brothers
You are my permanent relationship
You are as mom I fell in love with you 
I know not the word rain
I know not the technique of mind
As the shadow  I will follow you
I practice walking after you 
There is no clarity in the walk
There is no understanding in life
In the mercy of you the one created
I only do as much as can 
In each of my crawling
I got courage from Thee
In the hour of mind worrying
is my strength your accepting 
You showed the elixir of knowledge
You baptized me with a beautiful name
Concentrated Wisdom I gain as
constantly You fed me along 
I strayed into my life
Not knowing the way you are
Tears welled up in his eyes
I'm crying a lot screaming 
Will you come to comfort me?
Will you see the heart seek you?
To praise you, my little mouth
to shine at your presence


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...