Tuesday, 11 August 2020

Love Letter to God - Part 3


“The soul”  is a dying
 beautiful flower  I am.
Not knowing how to secrete honey-song
T’s  a sobbing song
Oh my Lover! If I hear your language
The forest will sing rhyme
First One! When standing before you
The whole moon will lose its beauty
The sky will play tunes 
The Angel group will sing
I will go tasteless every day
If my Divine lover will speak not
The melodic quill singing songs
The sound of the wind pounding
They will all announce with music
That “I am yours and you are mine”
Nothing to me as I am
As you are being “I am the I am”
I do not have anything for me
I will be sitting on Thy feet
If I'm falling due my mistakes
It's always hot summer
If I live in your shadow
Indeed it’s a pleasant spring
Yeah! Falling in love with you
 I am wandering here and there
Giving a bounty loving kisses to me
Grand me pleasure in heavenly life
You will stand in my thought
You will support me in any state
For me, you are my breath and
Feelings of me too in depth
Even in the time of my slumber
I will sing praises to you as remember
I am eagerly waiting for days more as
I need to see Thee in my dreams
You stand as my soul and life
You gave meaning as I live
You have shaped me in your mould 
You smelled me on the forehead


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...