I would have rejoiced in the Lord
I have no shortage of want
The soul of mine is recovered
The Lord filled it with great joy
He became my strength.
So my heart will delight.
Even if someone opposes me,
I will not fear of anything.
Because The Lord is my support,
I will rest without any worries.
No matter what the risk I aspect,
I do not see sorrow in my heart.
Tired soul too will merry,
Because the Lord is my shepherd.
And also my heart will be calm,
As in the presence of the Lord.
Accompanied during the tragedy,
He lifted up me and kept in His hands.
Not the tired one is my Lord,
Night and day He is protecting us.
Even if darkness joins the abyss,
I am still not afraid.
Grace and mercy surround me
Going is my joy to the house of the Lord.
Became a companion of helpless,
He is also the enemy of the wicked.
The indelible will last everywhere in
rich is HIS compassion.
He is full of justice and love
He is infinite in HIS patience.
Being the beginning and the end,
Become everything is my Lord
He is the light and the way of life,
One who created everything.
With the comfort of calm souls,
The calling voice will HE hear.
The strongest is my leader
He will do mighty deeds.
He will remove all the pain
He solaces us with desire
I will live in the shadow of Highness
The abode is in HIM to me.
Towards His facial light,
Going forward I will walk.
Lowered is my head in bowing
Raised is my hands in devotion
Wearing HIS voice are my ears
Wishing with praise is my lips
In my full vocal sense I worship
towards the God of Hosts
In the way to spread like fire
I will quote HIS praise in pleasure
He is the giver of poetry
What a joy is to sing
Accumulating hands belong to him
The bending back is to honor him
I have no shortage of want
The soul of mine is recovered
The Lord filled it with great joy
He became my strength.
So my heart will delight.
Even if someone opposes me,
I will not fear of anything.
Because The Lord is my support,
I will rest without any worries.
No matter what the risk I aspect,
I do not see sorrow in my heart.
Tired soul too will merry,
Because the Lord is my shepherd.
And also my heart will be calm,
As in the presence of the Lord.
Accompanied during the tragedy,
He lifted up me and kept in His hands.
Not the tired one is my Lord,
Night and day He is protecting us.
Even if darkness joins the abyss,
I am still not afraid.
Grace and mercy surround me
Going is my joy to the house of the Lord.
Became a companion of helpless,
He is also the enemy of the wicked.
The indelible will last everywhere in
rich is HIS compassion.
He is full of justice and love
He is infinite in HIS patience.
Being the beginning and the end,
Become everything is my Lord
He is the light and the way of life,
One who created everything.
With the comfort of calm souls,
The calling voice will HE hear.
The strongest is my leader
He will do mighty deeds.
He will remove all the pain
He solaces us with desire
I will live in the shadow of Highness
The abode is in HIM to me.
Towards His facial light,
Going forward I will walk.
Lowered is my head in bowing
Raised is my hands in devotion
Wearing HIS voice are my ears
Wishing with praise is my lips
In my full vocal sense I worship
towards the God of Hosts
In the way to spread like fire
I will quote HIS praise in pleasure
He is the giver of poetry
What a joy is to sing
Accumulating hands belong to him
The bending back is to honor him
No comments:
Post a Comment