Sunday, 16 August 2020

Songs of Praise (English Poetry) - Part 5 (Faith)

Faith, Belief and Trust in God
Favorable way to better life are
Believers do not spoil though,
Best, I believe in the Lord first

Those who believe God won’t be deserted 
The Lord who protects  won’t be rested 
Search for Him in hope
Soon He will come N help

Faith of God is the ornament in life
Fortifies the heart as the root cliffs  
Even in the stagnation of tribulation
Ever keep your trust in God

How many generations those who
have relied on God alone were cheated?
How many have seen this generation
How the Lord the Lord protects  us
    
You will trust in the Lord
Yet another  is not worthy
The  mortal  men will change
Their promise will go fading stage 

The base of the Earth will be shaken
The flood of the oceans will be flown 
Thunders  will be rumbling inside the lobes
 Though,  I won’t be damaged due faith in Lord

The floodwaters pass over the bonce 
Thought will come to be as bareness 
The heart will be exhausted and tired
Though, I won’t be broken due to faith

When a thousand falls nigh
When fear arises in the mind
When healthy one is fallen sick
Will not lose my hope in the God

Despite many failures I faced 
Despite a lot of harassment
Even surrounded by cause of death
Ever and ever  I will have lot of faith 

Even when those I believed cheated me
Even when the narcissism laughed at me 
Even when pierced by arrowhead words 
Even more  I will rejoice in hope the Lord 


Whatever the circumstances is against 
Whenever the kinsfolks are not present
Even if the corruption shake and hurt 
Encouraged will be myself in the hope of God

Despite the love shown are thrown 
Despite the affection seems as delusion 
Although the sharp shaft makes harm 
Always  I’ll clamp at the faith of Lord 

Even if the planted  crop is destroyed
Even if justice goes wrong in the country
Even if the wealth gained  are lost
End of all, the enduring is hope of God

When the world and everything hates
Whatever the truth the World denies
Even when the rebels are on the rise
Every thought should declare faith 

For everyone, there is one period 
Fertile faith will bloom again      
All strength that will we gain 
Arrival of benefits will cast pain  

Trust in God in everything you do
Thus Let's do it before  Him 
Caring truth and honesty in work
Claiming we will be in the hope of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...