Wednesday, 19 August 2020

Songs of Praise (English Poetry) - Part 8 (God's will)

Behold, I am your slave
Lord accept me
Life I lived as something
You know why such that 

I didn’t know what your will is 
I didn’t learn anything your decrees 
In me there is duality in mind
In you change me as one mind 

To fulfill Thy will itself
I come with an open mind
Showing me your gracious gaze 
Servant as I am admit me O’ Lord

Dedicated all over me is
To the will of Thee my Lord
Work which is unimaginable 
Will you show before your servant

I surrender and serve to you
The only sanctuary to me is you
You have been with me as a fort 
You, be kind to me to proclaim that 

Command me the slave to act 
Complete will be life so that 
As I am Your hand tool 
Add me as an ideal congenital

Do not exclude me in the distance
I will come and follow you
Polish me to be pure silver
Proud I will be to be Thy footwear 

The days I lived were for me
The days I will live are yours
In deep silence myself the works
I will do is all for you

Like a trapped sheet in the storm 
Waveringly  I worked with strain
I handed over my life to you
I was safe by Thee not forsaken 

To your servant Thee command
To act eagerly  I let myself 
Like the string in the harp as you
Like you will play me sharp 

Bond N bail me up to serve Thee
Beside to work for others too
Thy gracious hand will come in relief 
Thus all my works will be in high value 

Lack of knowledge I am though,
You chose me gratifyingly
Without noticing itself wisdom
Whenever I need it  You give

You are the one who directs me
You direct me more throughout 
I gave myself up to Thee that 
I will have no single own desire 

It’s   your possession too
You will take full ownership
Thy own bonded property 
Thee will add me as an asset

Talk to your servant 
This ignorant will receive 
Blow your commands on me
Beg I to you to work hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...