Thursday, 6 August 2020

Yes! the day is mine

Lord!  I thank Thee for this new fresh and wonderful day you have given. In this day I and my family will rejoice a lot with Thy grace and mercy.
Yes this day is mine & Thee will do all the miraculous things to us
Keep us in Thy presence in every moment and we should not go away.
Let Thy hands be with us all the time and do for us.
Let me filled with love, hope and faith in Thee.
Thee will do all things what you desired on us.
O' our heavenly Father, Bless us to be Thy most beloved 
and chosen people for ever and ever.   Amen 

The past that was mine and
this bright shining moment of 
your wondrous design.
I have opened my arms to the
Future you have planned
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...