Monday, 21 September 2020

Am I capable indeed ? (English Poetry)

God, Do I deserve it?
Even me you select
What a many benefits did you do
Lord, how much you raised me too!

Not only wonders for me you did,  
Which You’ve the desire to spread 
Lord, You think that even it is lighter  
What you did to the man in the litter

Many more will be doing it for me
And the house of your servant to be 
Itself specialized by Thy blessings
That is your promise and willing 
 
What can I say O’ Lord to Thee
On the concern you have on me 
You,  the High Most respect me
Yet more and more in every plea 
 
When the men who are like dust 
Themselves treat me as trivial just 
When I am nothing before Thee 
Is it right – You’re treating high me  

Am I capable indeed,  
To me that all you did
Even more than being
To do is Thy great willing 

Is there anyone like you?
Is there any God than you?
For those who fear to Thee
You’re the one shows mercy

For Thy people, Israelites are 
To be your people forever
You’ve saved by Thy mighty hand 
And You’ve given them own land

Lord, please ensure to bless 
Your servant and his house
All that blessed by you, are 
Blessed for ever and ever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...