Sunday, 13 September 2020

Prayer for Forgiveness (Poetry in English)

Be sympathetic on me, Lord!
Keeping your steadfast love 
Without considering my doings 
Please accept me by pardoning 

I lived in a state of mind giggling  
I fell into the abyss sense boggling 
I made the merciful Lord to get annoyed
With my own iniquities and paranoid 

I know my sins are so great
My guilt presses on my pate
Soak all my sins and crimes
Lord! Please clean me,“grime” 

You chose me as your own son
But I fell into the mud and stain 
Oh my Shepherd! Forgive myself
Hereafter, accept me as a slave 

I got up and came to you
The whole story you know
I fall and scream before you
Tears fill up in my eyes too

I was against the Heaven 
Made mistakes and venom
In the yearnings of the World
Days many, I rejected you wild 

As a sheep that went astray
I was wandering without way
I rambled carrying the blame
Keep your compassion on me

Born in sin I was
Sinner I grew as
Not born in penance 
But was born in stains

I don’t forget the evil deeds
Evil is always before my eyes
I hated your commands trivially  
I’ve made many  mistakes boldly 

I’ve sinned against holiness
I used to go towards malicious 
I left from your sweetest love 
I come to you when I’m in low

Lord! According to my errors, Rebuke
Me and remove my sins and mistake 
Your Judgments are without guilt
Who can say that they tilt or wilt?

You desire want the truth inside
Fill me with light of soul stride  
Wash my heart as bright
Clean that as snow white

Delight me by your word
The mind will rejoice, Lord!
Flexible will be my shattered bone
Fiery heart will become cold zone 
How to Forgive - Non 12 Step Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...