My Lord! my God!
All that blessed are blessed for ever.
All that blessed are blessed for ever.
Bless the work of my hand
So, I’ll do all my works grand
Bless the word of my mouth
So, I’ll speak to others to soothe
Bless the path of my walk
So, I’ll find nothing to block
Bless the sense of my mind
So, all my acts will be refined
So, I’ll find nothing to block
Bless the sense of my mind
So, all my acts will be refined
Bless the sight of my eyes
For good and evil it will apprise
Bless the spirit of my soul
So, it will not go to sheol
For good and evil it will apprise
Bless the spirit of my soul
So, it will not go to sheol
Bless the thought of my heart
From your way it mustn’t go apart
Bless my wisdom and knowledge
So, all Thy will I can acknowledge
From your way it mustn’t go apart
Bless my wisdom and knowledge
So, all Thy will I can acknowledge
Bless the reach of my ears
To hear all that make cheers
Bless the knees of my legs stoop
To worship Thee, they’ll swoop
Bless the head of my body
It’ll bow to Thee but nobody
Bless my father and mother
They guide me not to bother
To hear all that make cheers
Bless the knees of my legs stoop
To worship Thee, they’ll swoop
Bless the head of my body
It’ll bow to Thee but nobody
Bless my father and mother
They guide me not to bother
Bless my brothers and sisters
They buoyed when I’m blistered
Bless my spouse and kid
So, I’ll see my duties N’ rid
They buoyed when I’m blistered
Bless my spouse and kid
So, I’ll see my duties N’ rid
Bless my supporters and kins
So, they will relish in my wins
Bless my teachers and advisors
They taught the ways of wisers
So, they will relish in my wins
Bless my teachers and advisors
They taught the ways of wisers
Bless my friends and neighbor
Through them I learned labour
Bless my teasers and my traitors
They teach me not to do to others
Through them I learned labour
Bless my teasers and my traitors
They teach me not to do to others
Bless my enemies and my hater
For I realise the love of my Creator
Bless my house and locality
In that, we will perceive unity
For I realise the love of my Creator
Bless my house and locality
In that, we will perceive unity
Bless our City and our State
So that they will flourish great
Bless our Leaders and Nation
So they’ll make citizens elation
So that they will flourish great
Bless our Leaders and Nation
So they’ll make citizens elation
Bless the World and the Nature
Benefits of it are to all the creatures
Benefits of it are to all the creatures

No comments:
Post a Comment