What is “self”?. We can compare “self” to the light come from an electric bulb, for that we need to have the outside object(Bulb - Body), inner substance (Tungsten or LED etc.,- Mind) and the power (electricity - Soul). Like this, “self” is a construction of body, mind and soul. If either of these is not found, self is nowhere. Self is just an emission of light according to the characteristics as the bulb of produced and illuminated until it is switched on by the operator. Many philosophies include heart as a separate dimension of self. But it is an interrelated medium between these entire three dimensions that is body, mind and soul. It is affected by either of these either physically or emotionally.
2) How I am? (To sustain or withdraw)
3) Where I am? (In the right path or not)
4) What I am ? (As a creation of God)
5) Who I am? (Purpose of my life)
6) What should I be? (My vision and goal)
7) To whom I am accountable? (Personally & Socially)
8) Why is this? Why not this? (Cause and effect)
9) What I should think, speak, act and perceive?
10) When should I speak and act? (Wait for the time)
11) Whether I am right and wrong? (Check with others)
12) What are my core strengths to benefit me and others?
“When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies;” (Psalm 119:59)

No comments:
Post a Comment