Monday, 5 October 2020

You are my desire O' Lord (English Poetry)

I called you O’ Lord
To seek peace in mind
Who else is in the World 
Other than You who’s kind?

You are the ocean of support 
I yearn and seek with purport 
Greater is Thy mercy than anything
That, Why this sinner is not thinking 

No doubt,  I’m falling unto Thy feet
Instead of living as your slave in feat 
I don’t desire to live comfortably 
By clinging human hands supportably 

As our lives runs as creek
Earthly pleasures is to seek 
You are as the only Panacea  
Come to heal our fatal mania  

Is Ocean larger to Thy mercy?
Is wind stronger to Thee mighty?
Can the sky spread unreachable be
Even like to the least of Thy fame
  
I’m shorter in wisdom and skill
There’s a screech in my mind still 
With evil mind and swear verses 
I was confused without manners 

As I’m the inmate inside prison of Sins
Screamed in the event of stranded fins
I agonized like boiling water in heat 
It’s become a dry hot summer street

It’s True! The Creator of all
By thy Grace,  all are possible
Willingly reforming us everyday 
Thee art  the Eternal Father I pray
 
Thy grace is within the pure mind 
The time it surrounds forth N behind
The Sins will be destroying died 
I will serve and worship every day

Even any Army or united enmity gather
though they came against me together
Although the trial is convoyed by pain
I'm not tired,  I have your compassion

The Barrier will be broken – greater 
Hostility and snare will be loosen 
The jaws of the foes will be broken 
On the event of my Savior defends

As like a ship knowing not course 
I was raged stuttering,  of course 
When the evils of wicked surround me 
Indeed, You saved my life rushing to me

When I was withered for a companion
When all my strengths were weaken 
You came to me as a Pillar, Fire Pillar
You, the Holy One became my helper  

O’ Breeze! Lovely and sweet breeze!
Your grace is the clear honey elixir 
My mind is cool when I seek Thy grace
The father, you who comforts blister  

More than the mother who bears the dearer 
More than the father who carries in shoulder 
More than the love of spouse in longing 
The boundary of your love is extending 

I’ve become the rug of old wear
I was the scorn of those who’re near 
Why does my life with full of flaws 
just only excrete waste flows?

You’ve tested me up like gold
I’ll wear your grace like a guard  
As the treasure in the vault 
You will bless me in days ahead  

I’ve no need for golden attires 
No need for the praise of admirers
Not popularity, Land and jumble 
But, as for me, your feet is ample 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...