Sunday, 1 November 2020

I’m a soft but bold Child (Poetry for Children)

I am a growing little child;
Hundreds of dreams I have.
I’m a beauty when I smiled;
I am too soft as well as brave.

I am lovely and polite youth
I love all as God loves me
I wish to be loved in sooth
It’ll make me to think free

Pretty roses you can see,
When you make me smiled;
Painful thorns you’ll feel,
When you try to act wild.

I am an innocent little child,
Like as your kids and sibling.
Hundreds of desires I ensiled,
Harass not me for your feeling.
 
Lot of spirits I need to achieve
Longing days through indeed
Let me not disgusted to grieve
Life for me is not as the weed.

I am a wind of your choice
As a sweet breeze for rejoice
As well as a storm of noise 
To raise up my right N’ voice

I have my desire to fly 
To touch the stars in sky 
I have my dream to drive
Within the clouds N’ to dive

Whether you help me or not
You don’t spoil my thought
As a little sparrow in the blue
I wish to spread my wings too.

I am not just a flower that
You just pluck N’ throw out;
I am a wild fire spread out
That will burn you as a lout.  

We are children of the Lord
HE’s our protecting guard
Who can be against us,  
When the Lord is with us? 

But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. – Matthew 18: 6, 10)

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven”




No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...