Tuesday, 29 December 2020

Discrimination in Unity

  

Everyone who is born as a citizen has a concern for a country. He has the right to condemn if anything goes wrong against him or society. Because he belongs to a minority religion, the Constitution does not give power to any individual group, community or institution to deny his birthright. It is a very painful thing in India as minority religion are portrayed as militants or anti-Indians if they protest for justice or justify their demands. Doing this is the few racist upper class among the vast majority of the people. If a person's name is Michael Johnson, if it is Mohammad Ibrahim, if it is Manmeet Singh, if he speaks out for his justice, he is branded by these few Hindu organizations as a Vatican extremist, an Islamic extremist, a Khalistan extremist. Immediately they threaten the minority Christians to go to Europe, America, Vatican, Israel and Muslims to Arab Countries. How do I become a second class citizen in my country of birth? Why should I be denied my rights and justice by the religious identity in my name? Since the government does not see this, these activities have been going very peak for some years. many times job opportunities are denied to religious minority people in the government jobs, and even the multinational corporations operating in India belonging to the United States and European countries by their hidden agenda.

In fact, I was born into Hindu culture, grew up a Christian and then converted to Judaism, and the one who prefers the prayer system of Islam. I like Sikhs and Jains very much. What religion am I now? I am Indian because I was born in India. Do I know any sign other than human?

If the identity of a religion in my name does not recognize me as a citizen, the Constitution of this country is just a book to read. Why should I, who was born a citizen by birth, be separated by religious identity? Why is justice denied to me? I feel this now in many ways. I can give many examples of this as a personal victim.
If I give a voice to the rights of the common people, if I give a voice to the environment, that right will be denied to me, I will be oppressed,
 because my name is either Christian name or Muslim name or Sikh name.
It is those very few upper castes in the majority of the population who think of oppressing many in India. If we oppose them they will unite the entire majority community for themselves in the name of religion. Governments will obey them. Laws will be passed as they wish.  India's secular concept is "Unity in diversity"  but now "Diversity in Unity"
and "Discrimination in Unity" are raising by these fringe groups


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...