Sunday, 6 December 2020

O' Lord! Grant me a content mind. (English poetry)

Why did I create them within me?
In my life, how many Meribah are!
Despite the benefits I could see,
I habitually murmured to the Lord.
 
That anything good is for me
That any days are optimal else
When The Almighty knows only
I also lamented in hopeless.
 
Stone carved not won’t be a figurine!
Lands uncultivated won’t be prospered!
Tumor squeezed not won’t cure in!
The clay knead not won’t be crockery!
 
I am the one who lament for short
If I think with a gratified heart,
Where God has kept me in short,
The reality is that I have a lot.
 
I cried of pains and tribulation
I screamed of ineffable dejection
Through me to create jubilation
The Lord gives me inspiration!
 
My heart was tired of subservience,
By the sight of the fame of wealthy.
My mind will satisfy in existence,
Seeing the lowliness of the scanty.
 
I screamed telling the pains,
When strength diminishes in me.
The mind in agony N’ strains,
“Am I a scapegoat? “ asked me.
 
Indeed, You give strength to wear
You gave me polish and beauty.
Like pure gold tested in the fire,
You’ll purify me cleansing dirty.
 
My mind was seeking for better
Forget that the Lord is the superior
I wanted brook of milk than bitter
But, You O’ Lord protect me as barrier
 
I ran in search of recognition.
I lay buried in dust of ferocity.
You have been my protection
Not to create fame but novelty   
 
I rambled for the status N’ proud
I was looking for many degrees
Without the support of the Lord
Nothing can help me to be ease.
 
For me on seeking Your grace
Peace of mind is got day to day
In search of wealth, in the race
I growas jealous and greedy.
 
Let me ask you something!
Do not deny that to me fluff.
You’ll do it today happening!
A sweet content mind is enough.
 
Without that duality in mind
Hereafter,  a longer in fulfillment
Within me I want a single mind
I ask this with congruent thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...