Words don’t rise from mouth;
My verbal seems to be vague;
To sing a praising song about
Thy majesty, I’m still opaque
I can’t express what and how
Thy boundless kindness is!
O’ Lord! You see me till now
Do my lips properly say this?
To voice loudly your highness,
If I stand restless all my days,
My psalms won’t reach finest.
I’m not such sizeable to praise.
You’ve elegantly prized my life,
even before I became matter.
Once I was sunk as atonal fife,
You built my score as a master.
As burdens jabbed my body,
As pains pierced in my mind,
As my senses turned shoddy,
War N’ worries arose behind.
Even arrows gashed my heart,
And the weapons hit me hard,
Thy arms protect me as a fort;
As such, I stand still and cared.
I saw the gate of the death;
You elongated life in the wild;
Ridding sere of the floret bred
You gave revival many times
To gratify you, what can I pay?
It’s too huge to reach my mind.
Copious are Thy marvels to say
That I can’t recite each defined
My mind that is dying every day,
my body that is weakened lean,
and my soul speared by dismay,
by Thee are fortified as of a teen.
When you are with me always,
whom N’ what I must fear too?
None is equal to you anyways;
Then, where’s my help than you?
Even if the army surrounds me,
Even if the enemy bends me,
despite hurdles are before me,
I’ll jump over because of Thee
My verbal seems to be vague;
To sing a praising song about
Thy majesty, I’m still opaque
Thy boundless kindness is!
O’ Lord! You see me till now
Do my lips properly say this?
If I stand restless all my days,
My psalms won’t reach finest.
I’m not such sizeable to praise.
even before I became matter.
Once I was sunk as atonal fife,
You built my score as a master.
As pains pierced in my mind,
As my senses turned shoddy,
War N’ worries arose behind.
And the weapons hit me hard,
Thy arms protect me as a fort;
As such, I stand still and cared.
You elongated life in the wild;
Ridding sere of the floret bred
You gave revival many times
It’s too huge to reach my mind.
Copious are Thy marvels to say
That I can’t recite each defined
My mind that is dying every day,
my body that is weakened lean,
and my soul speared by dismay,
by Thee are fortified as of a teen.
whom N’ what I must fear too?
None is equal to you anyways;
Then, where’s my help than you?
Even if the enemy bends me,
despite hurdles are before me,
I’ll jump over because of Thee
No comments:
Post a Comment