Wednesday, 16 March 2022

Lord! You decide where I need to be (Poetry)

Lord! I'm a tool in your hand;
Keep me without any defect;
For use to repair the damned,
Choose me as desired in fact.
 
In me, remove rust and stain
Which I made myself eroded.
Polish me too bright to shine
To handle any easily loaded.
 
I’m a seed in Thy arm to sow;
You know me well how I am;
Enrich me prospering to grow;
Sow as to where I must cram
 
I’m a sapling of your planning;
I’m too trivial to be measured;
Even I don’t see my spanning;
Cool N’ calm are to be assured
 
I’m a barren land before you;
Love and grace were drained
Nourish me to be fertile too
To grow much yield of grains
Sow in me seeds of Thy deeds
Flow the divine water to me
Watch me not to grow weeds
I must yield the best to Thee.
 
You had made me magnificent
with all blessings and beauties
Brashly I made myself deficient
with many curses and cruelties
 
I’m a burden with sins to you;
Pardon me as I am mortal one;
As I’m unable to carry my lieu,
You’re my salvager than none.
 
With you, I like to make a deal
I’ll give you what I have in me
You’ll give me what you reveal
“Thine” in me is I want to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...