I’m the sinner of sinners;
I beg you for Thy grace;
Pour wisdom into inners
Of mind and soul apace.
O’ my father! My Shepherd!
O’ Thou, who incubates me;
Let me have a bliss bettered
in showers of mercy of Thee.
You are the one N’ all for me,
Who examines and rules me.
Whether I sustain or rise high,
it’s all possible by Thy supply.
In my repose and in my sleep,
I’ll intently incite glory of Thee
Make me tranquil as a sheep,
by Thy aid in meadow of glee.
In my deed and in what I need,
Extend Thy hands to Thy child.
All that of my dialect N’ creed
may be led in Almighty’s guide
Protect us from the shot arrows,
We’ll take refuge in Thy shadows.
Cast away any pestilence follows;
Hide us by Thy arms from gallows
From the raging rancor and anger,
And from the tormenting disease,
On seeing the men die in scamper,
Guard us from foes rushing to seize
From the cruel aggression and war,
From the wily oppression and sore,
injustice N’ violence found afore
Shield us so as we reach the shore
The plague that comes to harvest,
And the doleful climate harshest,
Fakes, slanders and crimes wrest,
must be banished from us farthest
Above a mother’s love is Thy love;
Embrace me while I get shattered;
Bind us with you to make as dove
so as we never fall as swaggered
O’ Lord of Gods! The Divine King!
We must get Thy insatiate grace.
To Thee with gratitude we sing
without any sag or sloth efface
As a pouring hail in our stung wail
Thy grace will unveil any regret frail
Our physiques N’ psyches in detail
must praise Thy glory in every hale
May we relish in Thy pure love
ever and ever from a time now.
Even if we die in grief shallow,
We’ll cheer in Thy holy shadow.
I beg you for Thy grace;
Pour wisdom into inners
Of mind and soul apace.
O’ Thou, who incubates me;
Let me have a bliss bettered
in showers of mercy of Thee.
Who examines and rules me.
Whether I sustain or rise high,
it’s all possible by Thy supply.
I’ll intently incite glory of Thee
Make me tranquil as a sheep,
by Thy aid in meadow of glee.
Extend Thy hands to Thy child.
All that of my dialect N’ creed
may be led in Almighty’s guide
Protect us from the shot arrows,
We’ll take refuge in Thy shadows.
Cast away any pestilence follows;
Hide us by Thy arms from gallows
And from the tormenting disease,
On seeing the men die in scamper,
Guard us from foes rushing to seize
From the cruel aggression and war,
From the wily oppression and sore,
injustice N’ violence found afore
Shield us so as we reach the shore
And the doleful climate harshest,
Fakes, slanders and crimes wrest,
must be banished from us farthest
Embrace me while I get shattered;
Bind us with you to make as dove
so as we never fall as swaggered
O’ Lord of Gods! The Divine King!
We must get Thy insatiate grace.
To Thee with gratitude we sing
without any sag or sloth efface
Thy grace will unveil any regret frail
Our physiques N’ psyches in detail
must praise Thy glory in every hale
ever and ever from a time now.
Even if we die in grief shallow,
We’ll cheer in Thy holy shadow.
No comments:
Post a Comment