The Earth itself always bears the digger with love
Thy heart endures me whatever the flaws I do
Even if I cry, Thy hand will comfort
Even if I am happy, it is in Thy fort
I am still alive because of Thee even
If I forget Thee and Thy glory in heaven
My heart is not content without Thee Almighty
Mine is one of billions of petals fallen in feet of Thee
On feast day my heart is Thy house singing holy chants
Our divinity will get life in the holiness of thy thoughts
The ray of Thy holy face is the one pick me up when
the worldly desires and greediness stumbled stun
You are the one who afflicted when I am in distress
Yet I ‘m not strong and have no refuge than thy firmness
The time to come is in your lap
The life too is in your lap and I am in your presence
Thy will is my treasure which makes me delight
Thy word is my strength which makes me right

No comments:
Post a Comment