Sunday, 26 July 2020

Use me Lord (Poetry in English)

Use me O’ Lord!  Use me
Use me after cultivating
Astonishingly use me
Austerely use me

People who seek material and
     Pride say “Time is not enough”
People loved to seek grace say
     “Prepare, Time is nearest”

All of the days gone by in vain
       As a futile and crime it is
Honey-speaking relationships themselves
       Will come looking and mocking

Winking as I have enough time
      Waited with no reason
Fink am I to others to mime
      Finding a ridiculous slander

Will stand to blame my attitude
        Will accumulate to complain
Spill useless advices to me in the
       sign of relative and friend

Some will say inferiority complex
      Since I lift up myself
Some will say superiority complex
      Since I humble myself

As I do not know my mind
      Anyone else know me?
Ye’  I am your craft kind
      You know the truth in me

Relationships wish my inferiority
     Relatives of relative wish my distress
Reason behind that I look at is what
      Realized myself my attitude is that

Looking back on my life
      Luring to edit is useless
Future I desired a lot to design
      Flopped wasteful as passed

Days were gone and the people too
        Despite  I just stood sluggish
Days on the search of people
        Down I went calm dubious

I Counted  my days back
        Anything missing mass
Don’t want to be in an adverse
        declared The Lord is the source

I didn’t like oppression and repression,
       not condensed by men’s negligence.
Who can give what you intended to prevent,
        can prevent what you thought to give?

Than you who knew me better than I did
        I have no choice in the world
You can do innumerable things to me that
        I have the way to get it in a lot

No mind to worry
        The keeper is always Thee
I am eagerly looking for you
      It must be the joyful move

When  I live in your grace
      I felt inner strength
When I fell being faulted
     I realized being flouted

Great is neither material nor Gold
        Gaining pride and relatives too
Greater is thy grace alone for me
        Thy servant you will use free

Worthless and not a slave to men
       Work not by my hand but Thee
Worked all that known to everyone
       Work of thy pagination O’ Potter!

Everything is still there for me though
        I'm looking for something
Like an uneducated seeking to learn
        Yet not found  treasure in search

Shape me as per your will
     Stretch me to your feet
Hug me comfort fully all days
     Healed by thy mercy and grace

Do not leave me on my own
       Don’t let me a burden to Thee
As politely as you wish from me
       to follow thee, O’ Lord  Use me

When Love Dries Up - Justice
        and the grace is cut off
Violence is often slandered
        Use me as thy sword



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...