Wednesday, 29 July 2020

I seek thy Grace O' Lord (Poetry in English)


Lord! my Lord! with tear
     I beg Thy grace here
I worship in day and night
     indeed I pray at Thy sight
Earth thee created and who
     else knows the secret too
Birth of thy Creations that are
     being the wonders forever
Laying the bridge between this
     life and the next life, amidst
Claying the life of human being
     Carting good and evil to see in
Thee art thyself testing my mind
     thus when I sin, Thee reprimand
Even if my own path stumbles,
     even if life changes its course
Being like a blossom blooming calmly
     bulwark art Thee to save me firmly
Grace, Mercy Thee Ocean of wisdom
     great love are Thee O’ Lord to come
in sense of eyes will flood with tears
     Once to think Thee my soul fuses
Nothing is such that fate and skill
     No  thing happens without Thy will
Just like autumn the time leaves fallen
     Just the days will be passed as stolen
All that saying “I am, Me and Mine”
      will be silent in one day to be vain
Birth is a journey for us to procession
      but how long it will be is Thy possession   



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...