Thursday, 30 July 2020

Longing desire (English Poetry)

I seek Thee O’  Lord
  in that longing I suffered
I pursue with lot of desires
  in that zeal I sing of criers
By my heart I relate with Thee
   believing the existence of Thee
I call Thee with the right you gave
   in my soul I find you whom I crave
I see Thy great grace in everything
   indeed without differences anything
By ignorance I forgot Thee – in that
     bummer alone I am moaning a lot
Thinking of Thee even I am in sleep
     though at tragedy  I love in deep
Glorifying Thee the Holy One  - “Thy
     guidance alone is my refuge”  I cry
Elegant most art Thee among all beauties
     Effulgent as grin as in my ocular it is
Thee alone rule our hearts as a King
     Triggering and enjoying me to sing
Thee art seeing the minds of people in
     that Thee laugh at what you’ve seen
I scream to Thee “The One & Only God”
     In that greeting I am rejoicing good
Thousand times I think and remember
     Thy feet wherein I cry to surrender


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...