Thursday, 30 July 2020

You know my need before I realise (English Poetry)


O' My Lord! my God!..........
I still can’t pay gratitude for
I got many from you so far
More again to ask you further
My heart is afraid however
Earth, Sun N' the celestial sphere
earnestly by you created were
Further to understand that, you have
finely fitted senses in man Thy fave
Thee exalted man heaping his highness
though, gave decrees not to cross lines
Even in the birth, you gave the birthright
evangelically to know Thee better right
When born and raised, you are protecting
without our path and mind got distracting
Thee keep the man not to forget you
though by nature of his forgetting too
Even more you will give us heavenly life
enduring in bliss even when we die in rife
To explore in the insight you opened up
the eyes of knowledge in man to rise up
You also tolerated mistakes that we
yield unknowingly even if brat to see
You have built the beauty nature as
Love, affection, friendship, and grace
You share to men the pretension of praise
You gave which to the Angels and Saints
In both pleasure and suffering you imposed
infinite mercy that makes us to be composed
To feel  the truth of that you placed
the wisdom in depth which is pleased
All my needs you know the One who
astonishingly created me and cares too
In my hurry even if I am lamenting,
Is there dearth in Thy grace anything?
O’ Lord my Leader who alone doeth
over my desires whenever in beneath
I’ll keep myself rest and peace as
indeed I'm hiding in your hands


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...