You know examining me
You know Lord entirely
My leaning and getting up,
My thought too are known up
Walking, lying down and my sleeping
Whatever You know the ways I’m going
Before words come out from entrance
Better You know that from a distance
Surrounding me back and forth
Sustain me inside your hands both
For me your knowledge of me is
Fabulous to come to know this
It’s classic and beyond impression
Indeed, the thought of the Highness
How much more than me
You know everywhere.
Where I can run away from the
Whereabouts you are contemporary
How I can escape from the
Huge and mighty grace of Thee
Even if I flee to the sky I go
You are there too!
Even if I make my bed in the depth
Have you seen me there
Even if I go to the boundary of the sun
Even if I will go living inside the ocean
And in all that you will lead me
Hands of Thee will take care of me
Don’t really surround me the darkness?
Don’t cover me the popping blackness?
Even if I say that, darkness and gloom
Ever will always be like bright to you
You, the one who set the organs within me
Who embodied in the womb of my mommy
As you made me as marvel
Always I will thank you well
My mind absolutely knows
What an amazing deeds yours
Even my bones are hidden not to Thee
I was created in depth secretly by Thee
Your eyes saw me in the fetal pole
You marked my days before my role
It’s hard to know your thought
It’s immense number to count
My Lord! Examine my mind
My all thoughts are to be tested
That I don’t go the ways you displeased
Take me and lead me in the way pleased
You know Lord entirely
My leaning and getting up,
My thought too are known up
Walking, lying down and my sleeping
Whatever You know the ways I’m going
Before words come out from entrance
Better You know that from a distance
Surrounding me back and forth
Sustain me inside your hands both
For me your knowledge of me is
Fabulous to come to know this
It’s classic and beyond impression
Indeed, the thought of the Highness
How much more than me
You know everywhere.
Where I can run away from the
Whereabouts you are contemporary
How I can escape from the
Huge and mighty grace of Thee
Even if I flee to the sky I go
You are there too!
Even if I make my bed in the depth
Have you seen me there
Even if I go to the boundary of the sun
Even if I will go living inside the ocean
And in all that you will lead me
Hands of Thee will take care of me
Don’t really surround me the darkness?
Don’t cover me the popping blackness?
Even if I say that, darkness and gloom
Ever will always be like bright to you
You, the one who set the organs within me
Who embodied in the womb of my mommy
As you made me as marvel
Always I will thank you well
My mind absolutely knows
What an amazing deeds yours
Even my bones are hidden not to Thee
I was created in depth secretly by Thee
Your eyes saw me in the fetal pole
You marked my days before my role
It’s hard to know your thought
It’s immense number to count
My Lord! Examine my mind
My all thoughts are to be tested
That I don’t go the ways you displeased
Take me and lead me in the way pleased
No comments:
Post a Comment