Tuesday, 25 August 2020

Songs of Praise (English Poetry) - Part 12 (God is my redeemer)

I raise my heart towards Thee
Lord!  Gracefully look at me 
I believe in you in the most
I ‘m kept safe in you N Thy host   

Don't make me feel abashed
Don’t let my enemies laughed
Those who truly believe in you
Threatened not to shame too  

Anyone who treacherously betrays
Always will be ashamed  in strays 
Let my heart know your path
Lead me  in virtuous ways forth 

Redeemer  God  you are to me 
Trust always  I have in Thee
Your kindness and steadfast love
Are perpetually enduring glow    

The iniquities of my youth and 
The errors till I did, do not mind
Considering me in your grace 
Create a life for me as you please

Lord!  You are good and righteous
So,  You show the ways virtuous 
There is no one disliked by Thee  
You treat the wicked and the meek 

Lord!  the ways of those who  truly 
Love your covenant and decrees      
Are contently filled by love and truth  
All they walk firmly in ways as youth 

Even our guilt is huge, forget them 
Forgive us for the sake of Thy name 
To those who fear in your name 
Teaching You will be the finest pave

They will live healthy
They will own the country
You give the right to relate with Thee
 You’ll divulge the covenant by Thee

My eyes are always on you the Lord
My feet are released from the cord 
Have your mercy on me looking at 
How’re  I’m deserted and dejected  

My pain was growing inside me
Relieve, looking the suffering of me 
Finding my shame and my gloom 
Forgive me for all my sins doom 

How many of my enemies have grown
How they disgust me is much cruel 
Lord! Save and liberate my life
Let me not be embarrassed rive  

Since I’ve taken refuge in the Lord
Truth and honesty will be my fort 
I always keep my trust in you 
Lord, remove all harms in me too

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...