Sunday, 6 September 2020

Night Prayer (English Poetry)

As the sun sets into the skies
In this time when dark arise 
As the moon appears N’ rounds
As like fireflies, the Stars around
Are twinkling incredibly in the sky
As the body worked gets tired to lie
As to see a new fresh day in next 
The night is bloomed as quiet just 

As today is a happy phase
As filled with God’s grace 
Given by you for that I thank
Before the Lord, I bow shank 
No shortage is to me today
A lot of good you did that I say
Boons many are come to me
With your love, blessed is me 

Completed Thy promised word
Complimented this day blessed 
My delighted mind  sings you
Exhausted body will praise too
In the prosperous life that I have
Your support is the safe haven        
By your radiant facial light
Blessed me to rise in height 

My heart is quiet as Deep Ocean 
You enhanced my abilities clean 
I feel better too on my burdens 
The situation becomes favorable
At this time of closing my eyelids 
Whatever the goodness you did 
My tongue will praise the Lord 
I’ll too sing my song with chord 

Your Angles throughout the night
Are to protect us relentlessly tight 
Without any harm touching us 
Your grace stays the night with us
Dissenting thoughts are to run away 
A good sleep that yields quiet allay 
Indeed You will give us this time 
Until the happy morning will chime 

To revive our body  a lovely snooze
To refresh thoughts a peaceful doze
To regulate our mind a good relaxation
To have peace of mind without tension
To see the dreams of divinity in sleep 
To make the depth in the deepest nap
By the comfort of You, the Daemon
Let us get them all until the dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...