I wake up early in the morning
Amazing, this is too amazing
Saying all Praising to You
Starting this day I will do
In the dawn, by your gracious love
On this new day you keep me alive
In my age You added a fresh day
You blessed it in a wonderful way
Thank you Lord for this day!
Bonding me with you today
Anchoring onto Thy loveliness
I shall be filled by Thy kindness
All the worries of the past
As a dream will be passed
All fears that spread over
As a chaff will be flown over
The light of the Sun at dawn
Throws darkness and mourn
The gloom of the servant's mind
Thy facial light will remove bind
Throughout this day myself
To be elated, give me help
You’ll protect me on day this
With grace, love with peace
As no deceit in my thought
As no poison in my talk
Without guilt and the lie in me
Today with concern you lead me
All that arrogance and hauteur
Abolish to leave me as humble
Fires of my fury will be turned off
You will bless me to live unruffled
With me throughout the day
You guide me and run my way
Indeed, you bless me larger
Extend the existing border
By thy righteous hands in my work
Bless everything to shine with perk
Heal my body and mind
Higher you lift me refined
All that pains you’ll exclude in my way
Threatening plague you’ll chase away
You’ll embrace me in the tests anything
You’ll make achievements in everything
This day I hand me over to you
Delightfully you accept me too
To spread Thy holy fame all over
Make me as your tool for ever
Today I’ll rejoice and enjoy
In glory, You’ll give me victory
I’ll surrender to you in humble
You’ll run me and my household
Amazing, this is too amazing
Saying all Praising to You
Starting this day I will do
In the dawn, by your gracious love
On this new day you keep me alive
In my age You added a fresh day
You blessed it in a wonderful way
Thank you Lord for this day!
Bonding me with you today
Anchoring onto Thy loveliness
I shall be filled by Thy kindness
All the worries of the past
As a dream will be passed
All fears that spread over
As a chaff will be flown over
The light of the Sun at dawn
Throws darkness and mourn
The gloom of the servant's mind
Thy facial light will remove bind
Throughout this day myself
To be elated, give me help
You’ll protect me on day this
With grace, love with peace
As no deceit in my thought
As no poison in my talk
Without guilt and the lie in me
Today with concern you lead me
All that arrogance and hauteur
Abolish to leave me as humble
Fires of my fury will be turned off
You will bless me to live unruffled
With me throughout the day
You guide me and run my way
Indeed, you bless me larger
Extend the existing border
By thy righteous hands in my work
Bless everything to shine with perk
Heal my body and mind
Higher you lift me refined
All that pains you’ll exclude in my way
Threatening plague you’ll chase away
You’ll embrace me in the tests anything
You’ll make achievements in everything
This day I hand me over to you
Delightfully you accept me too
To spread Thy holy fame all over
Make me as your tool for ever
Today I’ll rejoice and enjoy
In glory, You’ll give me victory
I’ll surrender to you in humble
You’ll run me and my household
No comments:
Post a Comment