Thursday, 3 September 2020

Song of Praise (English Poetry) - Part 16 (How can I thank you, God?)

Lord!
How can I thank you?
I’m the boy who knows nothing

I want to say thanks to you in ton
God! For the good you have done
My thanks is not enough even for one
Millions is not equal to one you’ve done

You grabbed me from the empty
Chose me afore my forming in tummy   
You lifted up me from a muddy abyss
You prepared me as your son in bliss 

A wonderful father unforeseen and 
A mother with lot your grace grand
You’ve created them to give to me
For that ever thankful to you I will be  

You gave me sibling who’re delighting
Made a spouse with good understanding 
Also granted a lovely child as a gift to prayer 
Have too nurtured relationships larger 

You are feeding us daily
Made us for residing lovely 
You gave me everything I asked for
You made all unwanted to go far 

You’ve adorned me by colorful attire
You designed with a splendid figure
You delivered me a good high learning
 In me you’ve made abilities yearning 

You raised my prestige in all works
You’ve multiplied mastery embark
Made me to show my honesty boldly 
Guided me to do all my things clearly 

When thoughts assaulted the mind
When displeasure pierces the heart
When the nets of fears trapped me 
Without parting You traveled with me 

Everything I have is given by you
The life, soul and the body are too
Clear knowledge and wisdom all
Created in me were by you whole

How many, how many benefits are 
You completed into me as so far  
To thank you for all that you did
Lifetime one is not enough indeed

Though, I will say many thanks to you
As much as I can in this life you knew
For the good still you’re going to do
I want to be born again to thank you

Millions of thanks I say to you
I will give myself as a gift to you
I will say your praise by the song
Is there anything else  I can bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...