Wednesday, 7 October 2020

My body as an Orchestra (English Poetry)

To the Almighty God, my honey 
I sing in the verbal of harmony
With fervor a lot HIS fame 
I’ll play the song by my frame 

I’ll sing Thy praise with melody
Lord! As instrument is my body 
Clapping the hands that moving 
I’ll play beautiful steps of tuning 

By shaking my head left N right 
I’ll proclaim Thy glory to write
My language as music notes
I’ll sing with my mouth in taste 

That’s the dance of the eyes 
Like the tone of a harp plies 
And the rustling of my lips 
Will admire Thee as strips  
 
The sound of the breathing snout
Will be like the sounds of a flute 
The dance of the speaking dialect
Will praise the proud of The Aristocrat

The flow of blood as vocals of life
Will be singing songs as the fife  
With the pitch, the nerves too
Will tune the raising fame of you

All the bones that to lean 
Will be like tambourine
The heartbeat thuds rhythm 
Will become a sound system
  
All the commands of the brain
Is like the melody of accordion 
The untiring breathe of mine 
Will play music with twine 

Casing skin and muscle hums
Will enjoy like beating drums 
The grinding teeth are as chorus 
Will sing the high praise yours
 
The movements of the legs
Will be like instrument’s pegs 
All that inner organs as cords 
Of lyre tunes the glory Lord’s

Just like the pitch and beats 
Body N Soul are as music notes 
Mind too will make songs truly 
Praising the Lord’s name holy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...