Friday, 9 October 2020

This day I realize ..... (English Poetry)

Thousands of doors I banged
To open no one I found
I shook my head to others 
Nothing was ensued either

Many of the men I sought
No justice was that I got 
I contended in vain for many
In spite, suffered is my body 

T’s all my knowledge N’ skills 
I boasted myself such as wills  
The disability itself as my defect 
The mind didn’t want to accept 

After shaken and forsaken 
I understood that God is everything!
Any life in its limit exceeded 
One day it will be exhausted 

The Lord is the one who gave life
It is God  the one who makes us live
Eliminating sins of generations 
It is God who gives us existence

There were days many in glee   
I conceit that everything is by me
Realizing that I am nothing 
I know the Lord is everything

Time has taught to me
All things past will be 
The show the men display 
Is just a juggling role in play 

From the birth to the death
Life also belongs to the Lord
Granting all throughout life
The giver is the Lord Himself

Of myself and of others 
I stood lost all days errs 
I wandered in days many 
To seek the words honey

Time has taught many things
But, God alone is everything
This vessel is due this spell
To feel reaching the goal 

How many days and year
Nothing stroke me to aware 
Such a huge benefits I have
Are all that the Lord gave 

Many days in futile I spent
I rejoiced in vain argument
Destroyed all chances I had
To sing the praises of the Lord

Even I felt after time was void 
This is too the will of the Lord
That situation will not carry on
I threw lost all old marathon
 
Now too myself, I am cleared 
To seek, run and reach the Lord
I hide myself from the site of sin 
I stand  behind the Holy reign 
  
Enemies don’t stand before me
Because of the Lord before me
Scattered and run will be as dust 
Afore the verdict of  the King of Just 



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...