“How to forgive,
I am to my foe?”
I asked the Lord.
“Forgive like me” said.
I said to the Lord!
“To forgive, you’re God!
I’m just a human being!
Daily memories are afflicting.
“Forgetting is the first step to forgiveness,
For getting out from the pains of bitterness.
To punish the one who pierced the sword,
Do, good to him as much as” said the Lord.
I am to my foe?”
I asked the Lord.
“Forgive like me” said.
I said to the Lord!
“To forgive, you’re God!
I’m just a human being!
Daily memories are afflicting.
“Forgetting is the first step to forgiveness,
For getting out from the pains of bitterness.
To punish the one who pierced the sword,
Do, good to him as much as” said the Lord.
To the enemies too who do evil
How I will dare to do goodwill?
Even at the time of my eyelid closing,
Exhibiting are their troubles in thinking.
In the nature of human’s forgetfulness,
Unforgotten is the blunder of larcenous.
Until death in the human mind,
Why there will the austerity find?
To say that “Get lost”,
These’re not trivial just.
As it can’t be dissolved,
They’re treason symbols.
Scars appear on the outside,
I was in a lot of pains deride
When I was suffered in distress,
These are the ones give me stress.
Lord! Please give me a boon that
Goodness will surround my thought,
For the stains all that to be washed-out
Weeds in the mind must be thrown out.
Weeds that growing along grains,
Sweep out from my mind drained.
In the enigmatic life of mine,
Holiness must be ever shined.
At the stage of unforgivable,
I must forget the enemies’ foul.
In all the thoughts I think,
Expectation has to shrink.
By escaping the fallacy else,
Must not be stayed in sense
As like a pearl in the oyster
In my thought must be Your
As my mind and soul are yours,
You’ll light your lamp that endures
Like as a bright twinkling stellar, - in me,
Love N’ humility must be dweller.

No comments:
Post a Comment