Tired of struggling N’ boggling
Indeed, I lost all my patience;
The weary mind is also juggling;
My tongue speaks in frustration.
What is the reason to hate me?
In what way I troubled you?
All previous sins done by me,
Are the causes for you to slew?
As I fight for right and justice,
Why do you refuse to support?
Before those who kill justice
Why you have let me distort?
Who in the world do I have?
Begging for help is only to you.
My mind that is being wave,
Will you not still discern to boo.
Those who extort rights are aside,
Those who extort stuffs are aside,
Those who do derision are beside,
Those who scorn me are beside.
I too scream in the morning;
Your answer that I’m missing;
I begged crying in the evening;
The mind did not get blessing.
I'm just a dust before Thee;
For you I am not a matter;
To end living in this life free,
Too me, Why do you batter?
I’m not a human but a worm!
I’m a subject of wild contempt.
I’m subject to disdain unfirms.
I was below the cheap content.
“He trusted in the Lord, See!
May HE too redeem him” said
Those all who see, about me
Don’t you hear the jinx of dead?
The one who kept me in the womb!
The one who brought me out in time!
Even before I formed in the womb,
You are the one who wrote my name!
Indeed, I lost all my patience;
The weary mind is also juggling;
My tongue speaks in frustration.
What is the reason to hate me?
In what way I troubled you?
All previous sins done by me,
Are the causes for you to slew?
As I fight for right and justice,
Why do you refuse to support?
Before those who kill justice
Why you have let me distort?
Who in the world do I have?
Begging for help is only to you.
My mind that is being wave,
Will you not still discern to boo.
Those who extort rights are aside,
Those who extort stuffs are aside,
Those who do derision are beside,
Those who scorn me are beside.
I too scream in the morning;
Your answer that I’m missing;
I begged crying in the evening;
The mind did not get blessing.
I'm just a dust before Thee;
For you I am not a matter;
To end living in this life free,
Too me, Why do you batter?
I’m not a human but a worm!
I’m a subject of wild contempt.
I’m subject to disdain unfirms.
I was below the cheap content.
“He trusted in the Lord, See!
May HE too redeem him” said
Those all who see, about me
Don’t you hear the jinx of dead?
The one who kept me in the womb!
The one who brought me out in time!
Even before I formed in the womb,
You are the one who wrote my name!

No comments:
Post a Comment