Why are you still silent?
Lord! Lord of my living!
Of the captive servant,
Don’t you know the striving?
Why did you abandon me?
Why did you make me mourning?
That I am with nothing in me,
Knowing, You left me yearning.
How many days are for me too
To be struggling within me?
Why did You throw me to shoo,
When I think always Thee?
I’ve waited, my eyes stealth.
That You will help me in time.
And there are flaws in health,
I sobbed and cried all the time.
When obstacles come by men,
When I am mourning alone,
Answers will be from the Heaven
Rushing for I waited in groan.
You have made my heart troubled.
You allowed crooks to trample me.
How long will You allow to crumble,
My heart that is already in spree?
Me in front of the adversary
You make a mockery of it.
Me on the plan of conspiracy
You’ve leave me fallen slid.
Even if I beg crying N’ screaming
Didn't it reach to Your ears?
The disturbed intellect is seeming
Have you left me to shed tears?
Where is your God? Enemies ask
When I was hurt by their speech,
Somewhere You leave me in husk
Did you go distance not to reach?
In each and every day that dawn
Won’t it come to me in swiftness?
How long I need waiting to fawn?
Why do You keep this quietness?
Don’t you know the striving?
Why did you abandon me?
Why did you make me mourning?
That I am with nothing in me,
Knowing, You left me yearning.
How many days are for me too
To be struggling within me?
Why did You throw me to shoo,
When I think always Thee?
I’ve waited, my eyes stealth.
That You will help me in time.
And there are flaws in health,
I sobbed and cried all the time.
When obstacles come by men,
When I am mourning alone,
Answers will be from the Heaven
Rushing for I waited in groan.
You have made my heart troubled.
You allowed crooks to trample me.
How long will You allow to crumble,
My heart that is already in spree?
Me in front of the adversary
You make a mockery of it.
Me on the plan of conspiracy
You’ve leave me fallen slid.
Even if I beg crying N’ screaming
Didn't it reach to Your ears?
The disturbed intellect is seeming
Have you left me to shed tears?
Where is your God? Enemies ask
When I was hurt by their speech,
Somewhere You leave me in husk
Did you go distance not to reach?
In each and every day that dawn
Won’t it come to me in swiftness?
How long I need waiting to fawn?
Why do You keep this quietness?

No comments:
Post a Comment