Lord! Go ahead to lead me
Lead me in Thy virtuous ways
Life that is living with Thee
Is really blessed by Thy grace
As a father, instruct us
More a mother, show Thy affection
As a flock, shepherd us
Potter! We’re work of Thy perfection
O’ the Ocean of grace make me
Perennial fountain of grace overflown
All that kith, kin and what I glee
I’ve found everything in Thee alone.
Indeed, Thee bless me greatly
And exalt me extending my borders.
As I should never fall into lie,
Fill me with patience N’ holy orders.
I must be rooted in Thy Love
I must love everyone too
Even when sufferings shove
I’ll never be withered flew
As like the guarding eyelids
God! You are shielding us
The Lord who never forbids
All in Heaven N’ Earth thus.
What defects Thee keep in us?
You know what all we need.
When Thy grace ever persists,
Why I’m lamenting in greed?
As anxiety N’ frustration forced,
I became an oblivious man.
As in sin N’ swither I’m immersed,
Before You, I was a bogeyman.
The calm mind of me will speak,
That the Lord is seeing everything.
If my mind can be meek N’ tweak,
How can the body N’ mind wring?
I felt inflated seeing the wrongs;
I grumbled having fears to shake
O’ soul! The Lord who prolongs
His justice, Will He ever forsake?
I did not create my existence
I’ve nothing created by me fend
Then, Why’re you O’ mind tense
When the Creator cares till end.
He’s the one who created me;
He’s the one who created enemy;
He keeps Himself gracious to all;
He’s the Lord to wicked N’ noble.
You’re the beginning N’ the completion;
You’re the King N’ the ruler of all;
You’re my light, life and redemption
You’ll save me from the tests fall.
Lead me in Thy virtuous ways
Life that is living with Thee
Is really blessed by Thy grace
More a mother, show Thy affection
As a flock, shepherd us
Potter! We’re work of Thy perfection
Perennial fountain of grace overflown
All that kith, kin and what I glee
I’ve found everything in Thee alone.
And exalt me extending my borders.
As I should never fall into lie,
Fill me with patience N’ holy orders.
I must love everyone too
Even when sufferings shove
I’ll never be withered flew
God! You are shielding us
The Lord who never forbids
All in Heaven N’ Earth thus.
You know what all we need.
When Thy grace ever persists,
Why I’m lamenting in greed?
I became an oblivious man.
As in sin N’ swither I’m immersed,
Before You, I was a bogeyman.
That the Lord is seeing everything.
If my mind can be meek N’ tweak,
How can the body N’ mind wring?
I grumbled having fears to shake
O’ soul! The Lord who prolongs
His justice, Will He ever forsake?
I did not create my existence
I’ve nothing created by me fend
Then, Why’re you O’ mind tense
When the Creator cares till end.
He’s the one who created enemy;
He keeps Himself gracious to all;
He’s the Lord to wicked N’ noble.
You’re the King N’ the ruler of all;
You’re my light, life and redemption
You’ll save me from the tests fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment