Tuesday, 16 February 2021

The puppet in a rugs' circle

I made a king puppet in a paper
I gave the head, legs N' hands
I held up its threads to do caper
I lifted it to high ends N' lands

It jumped up to the sky,
As I nodded its thread.
It spreads its arms to fly.
I played it to act as head.

O' the puppet had its proud 
It thinks itself acting on its own 
It's trying to rule the crowd
It slipped N' flipped to go throne

It was away from my hands
And it flew from my control  
It made itself God for its plans
And it fell into the rugs' bowl

The rugs praised it as their King
"O' King! Rule us and other
We'll be in your support as a ring
You'll act as we plan gather".

The Puppet was so delighted 
It gave its threads to the rugs
The rugs did whatever cited
They crushed others by thugs

Still the puppet thinks that
It's ruling N' the King of all
Not realizing it's an autocrat
Puppet in the nod of brawl

Pity on you O' stupid puppet!
You forget me the creator of you
You feel comfort with drugget
You transgress in all that you do

I'm the one who created you
I'm the one who honored you 
You fell into vain glory - boo
You wanted to be a God too.

I've wrath N' fury on what you did
You're challenging me, your creator
I decide to retaliate you N' to get rid
From the rugs who are the traitors

I'll give you a few days more
Turn away from all your ring
Cast away all rugs  perjurer
Otherwise you'll not be a thing

I'll put my fire on you N' the rugs
You all will turn into ash N' dust
I'll see then, where is your thugs.
Tell me what will be in you rest.

O' my "Self"!  it's a warning by God
You've neither power as own nor
You're not survived by any crowd 
Repent that only God is to be adored

Puppet -  Self / Mind  
Rugs    -  Vain Glory / Bad Thoughts / Arrogance


No comments:

Post a Comment

UNIVERSAL PRAYER FOR HUMANITY

  A PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY GOD The Creator of the Earth • The King of the Universe • The Ocean of Mercy, Love and Compassion Almighty God…! The ...