I’m no way a matter to ponder;
But, I’m just a tatter to wander.
I thought the World rounds me;
And what I attained are by me.
I built a garrison around me to defend;
The ways I made for others to depend.
Arrogance fascinated me to head up;
Attitudes in me reigned to develop.
Slanders and scorning is my tradition;
Finding faults in others is my ambition.
Even if I realize again, I never repent;
Ego and bigotry jiggle me in dissent.
I’ve no patience and no renascence;
I never revealed a face of elegance.
Thoughts of revenge and hatred too,
Take huge space of my mind to slew.
I’m one among the spoilers in society,
having my cruel sagacity and anxiety.
O’ my sins and my sins how long and
How far you will chase me shunned?
I brawl with crowds and black clouds;
Had a sense they disguise my sprouts.
I spent hours for conflicts N’ politics;
To appease my mind, I played tricks.
Nothing I got gains but deadly pains,
either as a dupe or snoop in strains.
I’m not the one who formed me;
I’m not the one who shaped me;
I’m not the one who leads blinds;
I’m not the one who reads minds.
Wrath arose in me seeing faults,
I’m quashing all in my dark vaults.
My mind is bursting as a balloon,
eating my thoughts making a loon.
What can I change in the Sphere,
When I can’t change my smear?
I’ve used all my senses to impugn;
to make me aloof in the commune.
O’ my Lord, my creator! Absolve me
I’ve no choice but to submit to Thee.
But, I’m just a tatter to wander.
I thought the World rounds me;
And what I attained are by me.
I built a garrison around me to defend;
The ways I made for others to depend.
Arrogance fascinated me to head up;
Attitudes in me reigned to develop.
Slanders and scorning is my tradition;
Finding faults in others is my ambition.
Even if I realize again, I never repent;
Ego and bigotry jiggle me in dissent.
I’ve no patience and no renascence;
I never revealed a face of elegance.
Thoughts of revenge and hatred too,
Take huge space of my mind to slew.
I’m one among the spoilers in society,
having my cruel sagacity and anxiety.
O’ my sins and my sins how long and
How far you will chase me shunned?
Had a sense they disguise my sprouts.
I spent hours for conflicts N’ politics;
To appease my mind, I played tricks.
Nothing I got gains but deadly pains,
either as a dupe or snoop in strains.
I’m not the one who formed me;
I’m not the one who shaped me;
I’m not the one who leads blinds;
I’m not the one who reads minds.
Wrath arose in me seeing faults,
I’m quashing all in my dark vaults.
My mind is bursting as a balloon,
eating my thoughts making a loon.
What can I change in the Sphere,
When I can’t change my smear?
I’ve used all my senses to impugn;
to make me aloof in the commune.
O’ my Lord, my creator! Absolve me
I’ve no choice but to submit to Thee.
..... to be continued if God proposes
No comments:
Post a Comment