Lift up me O’ Lord!
Lift up me from the sludge!
If Thou discard me forever,
I’ll find the World to grudge.
I lose my mind but blather.
I am just dust in Thy sight.
In the World, I’m a sand grain.
The World is just like despite.
Then, What I’m that to deign?
Thou forsake me alone to distort.
Thou leave me to evil emotions.
Except Thee, Where is my resort?
Disparage not my real devotions.
I keep trusting neither me nor else.
I don’t take my refuge in others
than Thee from my birth who helps
Then, why you put me in bothers?
I didn’t ask you for gold N silver;
I didn’t ask for power N dignity;
Have I tried to covet N’ to pilfer?
Have I asked for life to infinity?
Do I forget Thee in my distress?
Do I desire to go on sinful ways?
Then, why you put me in stress?,
while I belong to you in all days.
Did I chase behind lust or luxury?
Did I commit injustice to anybody?
When I seek Thy help for recovery,
Why are Thou still silent in tragedy?
For wisdom, you have the Ocean;
A handy size from it is enough.
Thou art the eternity of patience.
Shower me a part of the stuff.
Kill my ego before it kills me.
Rule my mind as it goes blind
Burn my emotions not to free;
Shape me to be soft and kind.
I grew up a wall of annoyance;
Break it not to have any trace.
I burnt the mind by intolerance.
Give me a new one with grace.
My body, mind N’ soul are Thine;
I’ve no right or no power to drive.
Anoint them to holy to be shrine;
Lead my thoughts so as to thrive.
Lift up me from the sludge!
If Thou discard me forever,
I’ll find the World to grudge.
I lose my mind but blather.
In the World, I’m a sand grain.
The World is just like despite.
Then, What I’m that to deign?
Thou leave me to evil emotions.
Except Thee, Where is my resort?
Disparage not my real devotions.
I don’t take my refuge in others
than Thee from my birth who helps
Then, why you put me in bothers?
I didn’t ask for power N dignity;
Have I tried to covet N’ to pilfer?
Have I asked for life to infinity?
Do I desire to go on sinful ways?
Then, why you put me in stress?,
while I belong to you in all days.
Did I commit injustice to anybody?
When I seek Thy help for recovery,
Why are Thou still silent in tragedy?
A handy size from it is enough.
Thou art the eternity of patience.
Shower me a part of the stuff.
Rule my mind as it goes blind
Burn my emotions not to free;
Shape me to be soft and kind.
Break it not to have any trace.
I burnt the mind by intolerance.
Give me a new one with grace.
I’ve no right or no power to drive.
Anoint them to holy to be shrine;
Lead my thoughts so as to thrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment